Updating your version of Epocrates software on a BlackBerry
Published 09/15/2009 10:51 AM | Updated 04/15/2011 04:34 PMThis FAQ answers the following questions.
Upgrading Epocrates on a BlackBerry
If you have Epocrates installed on your BlackBerry, here's how you can upgrade to the new version (1.381.0).
- Launch Epocrates on your device
- Select Menu and then select AutoUpdate (last option in Menu)
- Click the AutoUpdate button
- You will receive a message telling you that you have an updated version available. Choose "OK" to update.
- During the updating process, you will be prompted to replace the existing version. Select "Yes".
- If you are prompted to reboot your BlackBerry, select "Reboot."
After your BlackBerry has restarted, select the Epocrates icon. Continue with the installation process. Should you encounter the following screen, press the Enter key or the trackball.
After accepting the license agreement, Epocrates should be ready for use.
Should you encounter difficulties, please contact Epocrates support.
Purchasing Epocrates for BlackBerry
The products available to install on BlackBerry mobile devices are Epocrates Essentials Deluxe, Epocrates Essentials, Epocrates Rx Pro, and Epocrates Rx Free. An upgrade to a premium product is simple. CLICK HERE
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.